Classrooms & Audio Visual Equipment
Education and/or community events may be scheduled on the monthly classroom calendar by calling The Education Department at 870-239-7016.
Allow ample time in your reservation for room preparation and clean-up. Room availability begins at the specific time requested. The user is responsible for arranging the room as desired, and for returning the room to the original set-up.
The following is a list of classrooms and sizes:
- The Auditorium (located in the Professional Office Building) when fully opened up seats 150 persons
- Auditorium divided (A, B, and C) seats 50 persons per each section
- 2nd Floor Conference Room seats approximately 25 persons
Audio Visual Equipment
The Education Department provides audio-visual equipment for utilization by all hospital departments. To reserve equipment, call Education at 239-7016 as far in advance as possible.
General policies for equipment reservation/usage include:
- Financial obligation for damaged equipment is the responsibility of the user's department.
- Equipment requiring special care may be restricted to specific users.
- Time allowance for equipment usage is dependent upon the specific equipment being requested.