Follow these instructions unless directed by your physician:
- No solid foods (No candy, mints or gum) after midnight prior to your procedure.
- Only water, apple juice (without pulp), carbonated beverages and black coffee or tea (No cream, creamer or milk) are allowed up to four (4) hours before the time of your procedure.
- No milk or orange juices are allowed.
- If you are pregnant, have gastroparesis (delayed stomach emptying), reflux or obesity, discontinue all liquids as well as solids after midnight.
- Failure to follow these instructions could lead to a delay or cancellation of your procedure