- Call your doctor if you become ill before the procedure day.
- Before coming to the hospital, remove all makeup, jewelry (including wedding band and hair accessories) and nail polish.
- Do not bring any valuables (money, wallet, purse or jewelry).
- Leave any luggage or crutches in your car until after your procedure.
- Health standards require that a responsible adult must accompany any patient who has received anesthetics or sedatives and is going home the same day. You must arrange a ride home before coming to surgery.