The AMMC Cafeteria is located in the basement level of the Medical Center.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
The AMMC Food and Nutrition Services Department will serve you with food you select from the diet prescribed by your physician. Your meals are prepared under the supervision of a registered dietician and food service professionals.
- You will be given a menu each morning and asked to select items for all three meals for the following day. Be sure to circle everything you expect. If you want something that is not on the menu, check with your nurse or Food Service representative. We are able to accommodate most requests that you may have including kosher and vegetarian meals.
- The hospital dietitian and staff are available to answer any questions you may have regarding your diet. In the event you are required to follow a special diet, the dietitian will assist you in the adjustments required to meet your nutritional needs.
- The Food Service Staff delivers your food tray directly to your room. If you need your tray moved closer to your bedside or any other assistance, please call your nurse.
- A nurse can arrange for a guest tray to be brought to the patient's room for family, visitors, at an additional cost.
- Visitors are also welcome to utilize the hospital cafeteria located on the basement level of the Medical Center.
AMMC also features Beacon's Deli on the second floor of the medical center. The deli offers yet another culinary alternative which includes sandwiches, grilled foods, soups and salads.
Beacon's Deli Hours:
Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-7:00 PM (grill closes at 6:30 PM)
You can call in your order to Beacon's Deli at 870-239-7426.